Tuesday, October 02, 2007

questions

...Here is a sampling of questions just asked this morning by my 2 sons:

Can I move my ladder over?
Can I go to the bathroom?
Do I have to go to school today?
Can I have the doughnut with orange and black sprinkles?
Why does my brother always want what I want?
Can I have another doughnut?
Do I have to go to Enrichment?
Who is the Toys R Us gift card for?
It is a coupon?
What are coupons?
Are you sure it is not a gift card?
Do I have to wear pants?
Do I have to wear my tennis shoes?
Is everything in my back pack?
What do box tops do?
Do I have to wash my face?
Can you carry my lunch box?
Can you?
Can you put my coat in my back pack?
Can you buy me a blue light up light saber?
Can I wear my Krispy Kreme hat to school?
Can I watch tv?
Can my friend pick me up from school?
Can I go to his house?
Why not?

This was just in the first hour and a half of the day. My mind is frazzled. I am glad I have a few hours to recuperate until they are back. :)

Have a good day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Seth told you he was the same way Sun. when you were gone. They didn't seem to have any questions for me when I talked to them--of course, they were eating ice cream at the time. No wonder we don't want to make any decisions some days!! Sandy

Krista said...

You have my complete sympathy!

Amanda said...

hehe! I know how you feel!