Monday, October 29, 2007

whew

...This weekend was filled with baking, boiling eggs and getting ready for the Fall Festival. Two of my neighbors and I worked hard and it was a success! I think everyone had a great time, especially the kids.

This week is going to be busy: making a turkey with Rhett for school, Halloween party for Noah, Trick or Treating, Book Fair, Open House for Noah, Parent/Teacher Conference for Rhett, and I still need to clean my house from last week!

I really can't believe November is here this week.

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Sherry said...

The life of a busy mom with little ones...I still cherish those days in my memories and I love reliving them through you and yours!!! Have a beautiful week..busy as it will be!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! I think that we are going to avoid all the Halloween festivities while we can around our house.

Christy

Sherry said...

What I wanted to ask earlier and forgot (no surprise)...where are the hundreds of pumpkin whoopie pies?!?!? :)

H Noble said...

Ok...I am confused...Do you boil eggs for Halloween in Oklahoma? Are they that messed up that they can't even get the right event with the right Holiday? I think you should make it your personal mission to take boiling eggs away from the fall carnival and move it back to Easter. But that is just my sarcastic advice ;)
Justin