Tuesday, February 20, 2007

fun with Julie/scrapbook tuesday

...This weekend was a lot of fun. It was great to catch up with my friend and the boys absolutely loved her. She said at one point that it was really good for the ego having two boys dote on her! :) Especially Noah. He immediately proclaimed her "his girl" and that was that. :) Good times. Here is a picture of Julie reading to the boys:

****
Here is a layout about some winter fun, although right now it seems like winter has gone far away. It is beautiful outside! And it will be beautiful all week. Yay!!!

****
Have a great day!!!

4 comments:

H Noble said...

Glad you had a good weekend with Julie. I'm sure she loved it too and how precious your boys are.

Cute layout!
H

Anonymous said...

Julie said...

I love your blogs! And I'm feeling honored that you made me a little famous putting my picture on the web!! (just kidding - I know everyone has their picture on the web, but since you had to explain to me what exactly a "blog" is, I think you can understand where I'm coming from) I had a fantastic weekend and thanks again so much for having me. You and your family are truly amazing people and I am blessed to know you. P.S. - I don't know if I'm doing this correctly, so maybe let me know if you actually see this! Maybe I'll become a blogger too!
12:50 PM

So I confirmed that I did not indeed post the comment correctly - I initially posted it to your earlier February list of things you love. So if you review, you'll notice the exact same words as above as a comment to that posting and it makes no sense...:) Oh well...

aimee said...

Good for you Julie for figuring it out! :) I hope you do start your own blog. It is a great way to stay caught up with each other!

H Noble said...

Yea! Julie's being converted to a blogger too!
Holly