Thursday, February 15, 2007

the similarities are amazing

...I am totally wired right now because I just finished watching Grey's Anatomy and am totally sad and shocked. And a little embarrassed that I love this tv show. But not too embarrassed because I don't plan on stopping! :) I love that it is about doctors, romance, friendships, the drama, McDreamy--who really is dreamy and Seth knows I think this and it is okay!

Speaking of doctors, my friend, Dr. Julie (and no, I don't really call her that, I just wanted to keep the theme going--she is a real doctor though and I'm very proud) is coming for a visit this weekend. Very excited to see her. I haven't really had a chance to visit with her in more than 3 years. It will be a fun weekend.

And speaking of romance(if you watch the show you know that love is a theme) my Noah has someone who "loves" him. A girl from his class tried to convince their teacher that she was in love with him. The teacher kept saying, "how nice that you have a special friend" "isn't is nice to like someone" and this little girl was adamant: "No teacher! I am IN LOVE with Noah!" I asked Noah later if this girl liked him and he kind of rolled his eyes and said, "Yes, she wants to MARRY me, can you believe it?" So cute. I know. Wait 10 years. Then it won't be so cute. But it might be. :)

And speaking of...

Ok. I got nothing. I ran out of similarities to my life and Grey's. But that was kind of fun, right?

I need to go to bed. Seriously.

5 comments:

Missy Glave said...

I loved your post. Seriously.
They can't let Meredith die ... right? After all it is GREY'S Anatomy ... but there is always her mother ... hmmmmmm. I love that show too. Thursday night is MY tv night ... Ugly Betty, Greys and Men In Trees.

Anonymous said...

Of course Noah has someone who loves him! He is such a sweetheart. And I can't believe that they are even thinking about letting Meredith die. I kept thinking that it was going to be a nightmare and she would wake up and tell McDreamy about how she dreamed that she had nearly drowned and he had saved her.

Mom

H Noble said...

Karen said McDreamy! I love it!

I've only seen one episode and wasn't all that impressed, so I guess I'm missing out. My TV interests right now are pretty limited to decorating shows and Alton Brown's cooking show. Oh, and West Wing DVD's.

Tell Julie hi!
H

Krista said...

I don't watch Grey's either but the commercials for the past couple of episodes looked intriguing!

Noah is going to be such a lady's man. He's going to have an interesting adolescence!

Have fun this weekend!

Anonymous said...

And I thought my 9th graders had all the love drama. Noah has always been the affectionate one hasn't he!

I too agree with Missy - no way they will let Meredith die - it just wouldn't work, but it makes for a great cliff hanger!

Glad Julie is going to come for a visit. Say hello for me!

Christy