Friday, February 09, 2007

to seth


...how time has passed this fast, I don't know. We have a son who can read and is about to lose his two upper front teeth. I know he is excited about it but I'm sad. Our other son is losing his baby cheeks. That makes me sad too. They are growing up so quickly. It is bittersweet.
And now you are celebrating your birthday. Can you believe that we have been together almost half our lives? Not quite, but almost. And I tell you the truth, I wouldn't have wanted to spend the past 13 years with anyone else but you.
Seeing you with our sons makes me proud. You are such an involved father, so caring and concerned and so loving. They are so lucky to have you.
I'm lucky too. I love, love, love you. You are everything I could ever want. I know that this year will be full of blessings for you. for us. Have a wonderful birthday, sweetie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Seth. Hope that he has a wonderful day.

Mom

Cheryl Wray said...

Such a sweet, sweet post Aimee!! Happy Birthday to Seth (even though it's a little late!!)
I was gonna answer the question you left on my blog about the scrapbooking fundraiser--
We came up with this idea to raise money for something called Student Leadership University that my daughter and five other youth members from our church are involved in; they are going on a trip to Europe this summer and it costs around $2500!! (yikes!)
We're doing all sorts of fundraisers, but this one was the funnest so far! We charged $30 for them to get into a crop from 10 am to 10 pm. This included lunch and dinner (we got both of them donated, so no cost!), snacks, and door prizes every hour (also donated, so no cost!).I also had a person there who sold paper and adhesives and stuff. They also realied that part of that $30 was basically a donation!
We raised like $600 and people reallyliked it. I think we could have even more people show up (wehad about 10 fewer than I had planned for), and we are probably going to do it again in March. A really good fundraising idea, I think!

H Noble said...

Happy Belated Birthday Seth!!!

I loved the post Aimee, and don't think we can tell our families too often how much they mean to us. That also is a precious picture of Seth and Rhett. Beautiful!
H