Tuesday, February 06, 2007

it's secret

...Scrapbook Tuesday is not gonna happen today because I am working on some things for some people's birthdays...and I'm too lazy to upload any other layouts right now. But my gallery is pretty much up to date in My Place on Scrapbook.com (link is to the right) so you can look at that if you really miss seeing my works of art. I know you do, don't you? :) Hee!

It is BEAUTIFUL outside (mid-60s) but it won't last. Winter is coming back later this week. Sigh.

A love note:
Noah wanted me to write a note for him that said, "Rhett, You have my heart. Love, Noah." How sweet right? So when Rhett saw it, he said, "You want to open yourself up and give me your heart?!" I told him that was an expression--Noah wanted to give him his love. Then Noah piped up: "Actually, Mom, I wanted to give him my heart necklace." (the one he made at church). Oh. Of course.

1 comment:

H Noble said...

That's hilarious! You should never assume what your children are thinking, right? :)
Sweet of Noah to say, no matter what his intent though.
H