Monday, February 26, 2007

some exciting news

...I am so excited because I am now a design team member for Your Scrapbook Stash! Woo-hoo!

Here is the announcement. And here is the layout:


So, yeah, I am really happy! I have wanted to be on a design team for a while now and I am very excited that it will be for this awesome site!

***
I have some non-scrapbook exciting news too: Rhett read his first book last night!!! It was called Brontosaurus and he did awesome! He tried to decode what it should say by looking at the pictures and he would sound out words, man, I was so proud of him! And he was so excited to tell his dad. Very cool.
***
One more thing, thank you to everyone for their prayers for my mom. I know she appreciates it and so do I!
***
Have a wonderful day!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam told me about your exciting news. That is super!!! You are so good at designing and will be an asset to the team. Let me know more about it--I am sure I didn't get all the info from Sam through Seth. Tell Rhett Nana is very proud of him. I have already told here at school about him reading. Sandy

Krista said...

Congratulations! So what does being on a design team entail?

Good for Rhett, too!

Anonymous said...

That is great Aimee. I know that you will do a great job.

I am so proud of Rhett. But it is hard to believe that he is old enough to read!!

And I want to thank everyone for their prayers. I really appreciate it.Mom

Christy said...

Congrats!! loved the LO and can't wait to work with you on the DT - Congrats also to Rhett for reading his first book! as a teacher that is very exciting to hear =)

Anonymous said...

Well, congratulations my friend. Of course Rhett's first read would be a dino book! Oh, and another Christy on the comments - and we are both teachers.

Christy

aimee said...

Yes, my friend Christy, the other Christy :) is on the design team as well. I noticed she was a teacher too!

H Noble said...

Congratulations! I'm not really sure what that means but I'm excited for you! :)

And yea for Rhett- fun that he's following in your footsteps.
H