Tuesday, April 24, 2007

7 things you may not know about me

...So I got tagged by Cheryl to list 7 things people don't know about me. Since most of you who read this are my family and close friends, that might be a little difficult but I'll try.

1. I wish my house looked like the Pottery Barn Catalog. Really I do. White couches, beautiful wood floors, rich painted walls...I want it all. (And, yes, Seth, I know that it is impratical, expensive and very improbable that this will ever happen! hee!)

2. I have to watch series finales of tv shows. Even if I have never before watched the tv show, I will want to watch the very last show--just because. And if I didn't get to watch the finale of a tv show that I liked, I will watch for it on reruns. Several years ago, I watched China Beach reruns every day at noon until finally the series finale. Now I am on to Family Ties. I didn't get to watch the series finale because a thunderstorm knocked out our power (all those years ago) so now I record every episode and see if that is the finale.

3. In college, I briefly wanted to study to become a meteorologist. I took a class about weather and I was fascinated! Unfortunately, they had no more classes I could take at that time, so my thoughts about that faded. I still like watching the weather though.

4. I can't go to sleep unless our bathroom door is closed. Completely.

5. My favorite flower is the Gerbera Daisy. Any color.

6. I haven't read a book since Christmas. And it takes me a week to read the Sunday paper. And I love magazines. I've read many of those since Christmas.

7. I watched Blades of Glory with Will Ferrill and although it was silly and stupid, I could not quit laughing. Ask Seth. I think I laughed the whole way through.

I supposed to tag people but I think instead, I'll leave it up to you. If you are reading this and want to post a comment about some things we don't know about you or want to blog it (and let us khow here in the comments of course), then feel free to do so! Have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to smash chips--don't know why, I just always have the urge to smash them.