Monday, April 30, 2007

Photo update

...I've got photos to share, so here they are-from Thursday to Saturday.


This is Sir Knight Noah during his Fantasy Feast that he and his class had on Thursday. It was truly sweet. The boys painted their own shields and made their own crowns and magic wands (no swords--I guess because it is a church preschool). We had a lot of fun!

Noah scored a goal on Saturday! I don't know if he really realized it, but it was pretty cool to us! He is doing such a great job of hustling after the ball, but he is a little timid about getting the ball. Don't really know why-Noah is anything but timid-but I am hoping he'll get the hang of it.

This is the "moving" statue that we saw at the Art Festival in Downtown OKC. The boys gave him a tip and he shook their hands. They thought that was pretty cool.

The festival was right by the Myriad Botantical Gardens, so we went inside the Crystal Bridge. It was really neat--waterfalls, pineapple plants, cacti... The boys were really impressed and so were we. Here are a few more:
The art festival was very impressive. I found some jewelry there that was really beautiful (Mom, you would have loved it). I didn't get the jewelry, but it was nice to look at! I also loved the black and white photography. Rhett found some wooden cars that he helped Dad pay for and Noah found a light up frog. (don't ask)
Yes, there were a few off the wall things, but for the most part it was fun and I know I will want to go back next year.

3 comments:

H Noble said...

Beautiful pictures! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Tell Noah and Rhett hi for me, and congrats on doing so well in their sports.
H

Anonymous said...

Love Noah's pictures. He is getting to be a little man. The pictures of the gardens make me excited to come. We always visit there while we are at the ball games. Wish I could grow some of them!!! Sandy

Krista said...

Great pictures -- that flower is beautiful!

Noah looks great as a knight and as a soccer player.