Monday, April 09, 2007

and a happy Easter to you!

...A day late, but who's counting? We had a great Easter. It was cold, snowed part of the weekend and I didn't get my Easter dinner cooked yet, but we still had a great time spending time as a family.

I did make Good Cake and thought of you, Mom.


I'm excited because we bought a new camera this weekend! It has 12x optical zoom and many other neat features by old camera didn't, so I've been playing a lot with it. Here are some Easter pictures of the boys:




Rhett with his Easter Bunny gifts. There are 2 Spongebob cars here. Very cool.


And here they are right before we went to church. I wanted an outside picture, but the weather didn't cooperate, so this was the best I could do.

Church was not much fun for Seth and Noah. They spent half the time in the car because Noah could not calm down. He couldn't take his sticky frogs (an Easter gift from us. That is what is on Rhett's hand in the photo above) into church and it just set him off. He missed Children's Church and Seth missed the sermon. That child. So stubborn.

Anyway, I need to go help Noah clean his room. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you had a good Easter. Ours was quiet! Casey and Gary watched the Masters, and Cameron and I watched Alice and Wonderland.
It was very cold - it seemed more like Christmas than Easter.

Mom

H Noble said...

Glad you had a good one, even with the church incident! :)

I promise we'll blog soon, but we spent the weekend in Kansas City and had a blast!
H