Tuesday, April 17, 2007

a little update


...The spring weather has come back. Thank goodness. Sunday we spent the whole afternoon out in the yard: me, gardening and Seth making a sandbox. I'll post pictures as soon as that project is done. Seth has gotten it built (it is huge!) but now I have to stain it and then we have to get sand. Lots and lots of sand. The boys are excited about that!

Yesterday we spent the day at the zoo with friends and we had a good time. Didn't see a lot of animals out but the kids didn't really notice.

Saturday we all went to see "Meet the Robinsons." It was different. Wasn't my favorite. The boys liked it but didn't get it. It had some time travel in it and was confusing. Anyway...

Oh, big news. Rhett had his first sleep over on Friday. He went about two houses down and stayed at his friend's house. It was hard on Seth but harder on Noah. Just b/c it wasn't fair. So that is why we went to see a movie. To even up the score. :)

Tonight is more baseball if we don't get rained out. Noah's soccer game was rained out on Saturday. It has been a month since he has had his last soccer game. I don't think he realizes he even plays anymore.

And that is all I have...Have a good day!

3 comments:

Krista said...

I remember how upset I was when Jana had her first sleepover. So Mom let me help her make banana pudding!

Cool layout!

Cheryl Wray said...

Sounds like you've had some great times together!! We are going to the Zoo tomorrow!

Christy said...

awesome sandbox =)