Monday, April 02, 2007

monday, monday

After the heavy rains on Friday, Saturday and Sunday were just wonderful days to be outside pulling weeds. Ha! Yes, we are waging an all-out weed war on our lawn and I think we are winning in the front.

The weekend weather was beautiful. The boys had a lot of fun playing with several friends and Seth and I had a date night on Saturday. We went to eat dinner and watch a movie with two other couples and had the best time. It was good to get out by ourselves.

The boys had an Easter Egg Hunt at our church and do you know that I took absolutely no pictures? I had the camera in my purse too. Oh well. We are going to color eggs (Star Wars style) so I will be sure to get plenty of pictures of that.

Today is just another Monday. Busy doing laundry, ect. But I hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Do you wanna come pull our weeds?

Cheryl Wray said...

We are SO excited because we go tsome rain this weekend! The pollen had basically coated everything in sight, so the rain was SO welcome!!! And it cooled it off a tad bit!
We also had an Easter egg hunt at church (along with two birthday parties! yikes! it was a tiring weekend!)
Love the idea of Star Wars eggs!!