Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday Favorites

...I like Fridays. That is when I get the energy (or the want tos) to actually do laundry and clean. The rest of the week--not so much.

I like Lipton Green Tea with Citrus. It is yummy. I can't make it this good!

I like The Office. Hilarious.

I like Rhett. He is such a cool kid. He is always thinking of others.

I like the rain. It makes our grass green. I especially like it when I don't have to go outside in it.

I like babies. My cousin, Michelle, had her 3rd yesterday. It's a boy! Congrats to Michelle!

I like Noah. He gives the best hugs. He can be the sweetest.

I like Noah's soccer coach. She is so patient with the kids (3 and 4 year olds).

I like Seth. He helped with the coach yesterday. He was so patient and sweet with them too.

I like watching the weather. Especially Channel 8. Sometimes, when the weather is inclement, they devote hours to the weather. They say the same things over and over. But still I watch.

I like that I know what inclement means.

I like the way Noah says "festival." His class is having a Fairy Tale Festival in a couple of weeks and he calls it "feztibal."

I like my new camera. A lot. Thanks sweetie!

I like getting packages in the mail. Especially when they contain scrapbook items. That is why I like the kit of the month clubs. A new package of scrapbook stuff every month. And now I get a package for being on a design team for Your Scrapbook Stash. New paper...mmm.

I like my family. I'm lucky to have such a great one, both by blood and marriage.

Have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

H Noble said...

I like you!
Have a good weekend!
H

eMeLiNe Seet said...

enjoy your goodies ! :)

Christy said...

stopping by to say Hi.. i haven't blogged in forever and havent visited any in forever either.. glad your doing good and LOVE all your new LO's!! =)

Shaunna :) said...

LOL!!! I like you, too!! And, I like your blog post. This is really cool Aimee!!! You like a lot of good things!