Monday, April 09, 2007

Scrapbook Tuesday is back

...after a week's absence. I know you all were missing it.
I am willing spring to return. Willing it. No more cold weather. No more heavy coats. Come on warm weather. And can you come before Rhett's t-ball game on Tuesday night? Please? Noah and I did not like the cold and wind we had to endure the last two games.

This layout was kind of fun to do. I used a flower cookie cutter to paint the outline of flowers. The picture was of my tree right when it started blooming. It is full of green leaves now (and it needs some warmth, sun!) but I loved it when it was covered in white blooms.

Have a great Tuesday and will the sun to shine with me! Spring come back!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your lo. I'm with you - I'm ready for warm weather!

Mom

H Noble said...

It was snowing in Dallas Saturday morning when our plane took off. The sky was perfectly clear in Kansas City, but oh, so cold!!! And yes, we sat through a Royals game in that too! :)

Cute layout!
H

Shaunna :) said...

Awesome LO, Aimee!! I'm right there with you on the willing Spring (back) in!!! Seems like months ago that we had that nice weather break...