Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Planet Earth, fundraising, and Rhett

...Have you been watching the Discovery Channel on Sunday nights? If not, you need to. Planet Earth is amazing. The video footage of animals and nature is so beauful and awe-inspiring. I want the book and the dvd series now. I cannot say enough about this show. AMAZING!

Click here if you want to learn more about it. And watch it when it comes on. It will change how you view the planet you live on. (Yes, I know I am being dramatic.)
****
It seems like a lot of you feel like I do about fundraising. Rhett is going to a new school next year (b/c it is nearest where we live, not because I'm mad about the fundraising! Ha!) and I am making sure I get involved with the PTO. I know I have no new ideas yet, but I am going to be thinking about it!

****
Finally, here are some pictures of my son in his baseball uniform. He was great at thinking of things to do on the camera.

Last night, in the pouring rain, he hit the ball all the way to the fence! So cool! Of course, I didn't see it because Noah and I finally left because we were soaking wet. It was the last inning and I didn't think he would be batting again. I was wrong. But he was so excited!

Today I think I'll finally be able to cook Easter dinner! Yay! We have nothing going on tonight, so I can cook the brisket and potatoes. I'll have to fix another dessert, because, if you have ever had Good Cake then you know, it doesn't last long.

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Planet Earth is amazing! Casey and I have been watching it on Sunday's or in reruns. It looks amazing on our HD channel.

Rhett is looking pretty good in his uniform.

Here is to more warm weather - and no wind/dirt!

Christy

Anonymous said...

Rhett looks pretty sharp! I wish we could see one of his games. Be sure you record at least one for us. He and Noah are growing up too fast.
Sandy

Mandy said...

Great pictures of Rhett. Love your new layouts. Have a great day!

Toby E. said...

great pics! fabulous show of rhett's newly learned skills!

H Noble said...

Very cute pics!
H

H Noble said...

Very cute pics!
H

Shaunna :) said...

AWW!!! Rhett looks so adorable (and ready to play) in those pics!!! How fun! I am hoping that I will get some pics of mine in email this weekend from his dad. He is playing his 2nd year of Tee Ball (they switched leagues so he had to start over)... Also very cool about Planet Earth - I was not at home this week when it aired, and I forgot, so I missed it. I will be tuning in regularly from here out though - I am so excited!! It looks amazing!