Tuesday, April 03, 2007

tired tuesday

...What I thought was allergies is now turning into a cold, so I'll make this short.

Rhett had his first t-ball game today and he did AWESOME!!!! He made 2 outs and if anyone has ever watched t-ball, well, then you know that is amazing. We were so happy for him! Of course, I did not bring the camera...I never bring the camera when I am supposed to...but we have another chance tomorrow. He'll play again. In colder weather. Yuck. Cold front moving in. Not happy about that.

I will leave you with a picture of the sky on Friday night before the storms started rolling in:


The sky looked like most of the day (completely cloud covered) but I love how the light is hitting the clouds in this picture. Very beautiful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rhett did sound excited on the phone. Can't wait to see him play again. Isn't nature beautiful? We are always looking at the sunrise, sunset, or the clouds. Hope you feel better soon. Sandy

Krista said...

It's going to be cold here this weekend too. It may be colder on Easter day than it was on Christmas!

Anonymous said...

There were several times when all of you would have lovely white sleeveless dresses for Easter that you had to wear with your winter coats!

Mom

H Noble said...

I hope your cold isn't too bad- my stuff is still lingering and I had a reaction to my antibiotics that sent me home from work two days this week with migraines. Fun.
H