Thursday, April 12, 2007

where have you gone?

...Ok, my willing of Spring to come back is not working. It may snow Saturday (if not, it still will be really cold.) I know, the rest of the country is feeling it too. And, yes, I will try to keep this in mind come summer when it is 100+ degrees outside. You wanted it to be warm, I'll say to myself, now it is. So stop complaining!

I got impatient and bought flower seeds today. The boys and I will plant them in peat pots today and let them grow inside. We'll see how that goes. I think it will be fun. I also bought a gardening magazine that has some great ideas like color combos from the color wheel. Who knew that little wheel would be so darn important in 5th grade Art? Now I see its use in everything: scrapbooking, interior decorating, fashion, now gardening. Amazing. Hee!

Speaking of Amazing, LOST! What tricky tricksters they are. All I can say is I love that Sawyer is being nice to everyone now. I really like Juliet and I love Kate and Sawyer together. That hug was too sweet. And poor Sun. Is she a goner?

Have a great day and don't put those sweaters away just yet!

3 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Ooh, ooh, ooh---LOST was SO GREAT last night!! i even blogged about it today!! LOL
I'm thinking they're after Sun.
And i have a bad feeling about Charlie too. I think he may end up being killed as retaliation for killing Ethan.
And the ending was awesome. I still think that Juliet may be playing all of them, including Ben, hoping for her best shot to get home!

Anonymous said...

I also am ready for warm weather. Our moisture this year has really made our lawn green, but I wish it would rain and not snow!! The last weekend the weather was bad I sat by the fire and read. That was nice. Hope you find a garden plan you like. I love looking at gardening magazines. Enjoy. Sandy

H Noble said...

That's hilarious about the color wheel! Justin pulls his out whenever we talk about painting or buying curtains, or anything. I'm more apt to just pick colors I think look good together, but its usually a fight to see if the eye or the wheel wins!
Holly