Tuesday, November 28, 2006

ahh, memories

...I uploaded my pictures and discovered that I didn't take that many pictures. I guess I was too busy enjoying the moment. And, I am okay with that. Here are a few that I took of our Thanksgiving. Enjoy!

Krista is the lucky one in the middle of all the cute kids!

Good-bye time. That is why Cameron and Noah are so sad. Well, Cameron was sad because he didn't want to go to the potty, but Noah was very sad that everyone was leaving that day. Me too.

Rhett and Noah helped their Grandmom with her apple coffee cake. This was before everyone else got there. I think they had fun. They also helped their Great Gran make rolls. That kept them busy for a while! Who knew dough was so much fun?


3 comments:

H Noble said...

Thanks for the pictures! It makes me so anxious to spend Christmas with my family! We'll only have the two nephews, but we can make a lot of fun with them.
H

Nancy said...

Precious, and what wonderful memories. Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl Wray said...

Look at all those cute kids! I love it!
Yumm . .. love homemade rolls!!