Tuesday, November 21, 2006

gobble, gobble

...This will be my last post for this week. Family starts coming today and I am so excited. Krista, see you tomorrow. I love getting to say that!!! Absolutely!

I hope everyone has a fun, fabulous Thanksgiving. I will be surrounded by my loved ones, good food, and I know we are so thankful for that. Remember to be thankful for what you have.

Oh, and one more thing on my thankful list. I am thankful for...

YOU. My blog reader. You could be my faithful friend, an occassional reader, one of my lovely family members, someone I don't know or someone I know very well. Whoever you are, I am thankful that you make time to stop by and read this thing. I love blogging. It has brought me closer to friends and family and has made me record events that would otherwise be forgotten. So, thank you. Have a great, great holiday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I had to post a comment...I found your blog off a friend of a friend of a...you get the picture, and have stopped in to read many times. I enjoy reading...I have two daughters and reading about your two little boys reminds me of the fun I had when my girls were at that curious age. I also enjoy reading because it is such a happy blog. So many I have stopped in at have been full of griping about others or just real downers. So thank you for adding me to your thankful for list! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
P.S. Could you post a link or the month of the acticle with the directions to the paper trees you made? I would love to make some myself. My family recently moved to a new home and I think they would really help fill my larger home up with some more color without forcing me to spend a fortune.
Thanks!

Cheryl Wray said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!

H Noble said...

Thank you too Aims! I love that the first comment was by someone we don't even know, but you have made a difference in her life. That's awesome!
I hope you had a wonderful time with your family this weekend. I know it probably went by way too fast for you though.
Holly