Tuesday, November 07, 2006

that's life

...We all know life is hard. Sometimes we feel life is harder than it has to be, than it should be. But, then again, there are no guarantees from God that life will be easy.

These past two weeks, I have had my eyes opened about difficulties other people in my life are facing. Whether it be about health, jobs, big decisions, or waiting for prayers to be answered, these things are making their lives hard. Like I said before, God never said life would be easy. But He did say he would love us. And that's what I am going to be thankful for today.

6. God's love
It is a simple thought: God loves me. But it has profound meaning and it can get me through some tough times. And it is the only thing I can think of to say to all those who are going through rough times right now.

God loves you. He loves you for who you are, he loves you no matter what, he loves you all day long, he loves you during easy times and difficult times. And that love will never go away.

Thank heavens for that.
____________________________________

I forgot to mention that Tuesday was my brother-in-law's birthday! (I know, Miss I-Love-Birthdays forgot to give a shout-out to Scott!) Anyway, Happy Birthday Scott! I can always count on you to make my husband laugh and for that, I sincerely thank you.

3 comments:

H Noble said...

Thank you Aimee. I know that, but its nice to be reminded that no matter what's going on or how hard it is, I have that peace and comfort knowing that He is there for me.
Bless you!
H

Nancy said...

Amen,and thanks for sharing. What a wonderful thing to be thankful for, GOD LOVES ME...not that is a blessing indeed!

Abbey said...

I couldn't have said it better myself. Life is not easy and God didn't promise it would be but He is always with us and has plans far beyond our expectations!