Friday, November 03, 2006

tgif

...Of course, I have to be thankful

3. It's Friday!

Today, Rhett doesn't have school because of parent-teacher conferences. So I told them both last night, "Ok, tomorrow you can sleep in! You don't have to get up at the crack of dawn!"(time change is never a good thing around here. Do the boys know the time changed? No. Do they realize that now they are getting up a full hour earlier than they used to? No.) Well, that didn't work. But that is okay. They are in good moods and I am about to go make pancakes for them. It will be a good day. The sun is shining, we are going to see the grandparents this weekend, we are going to spend time being a family and enjoying each other, we are going to make a turkey for Noah's school together and it will be a great weekend.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend too!

3 comments:

H Noble said...

Yes, Ma'am! And Thank God I have the afternoon off! I'll be getting packed up and ready to leave for our camping trip. Yea!

Have a good weekend!
H

Krista said...

When do kids start to "get" sleeping in? Mine have been waking up an hour earlier too. They're going to bed earlier too, but it's not quite worth it!

Have fun this weekend!

Nancy said...

I hope you enjoyed your weekend and every single minute with your precious kids. I hope you post about the turkey.
Blessings,
Nancy