Tuesday, November 28, 2006

storm's coming!

...So it looks like today will be the last 70 degree day for awhile. A cold front is blowing in tomorrow and it might even snow! I bought the boys some snow boots which means it won't, but that is okay. Be prepared.

I actually like snow. I don't like to drive in it but it makes things so beautiful and it is so fun to play in. Last year, it snowed on Rhett's birthday and we spent the whole morning outside building snowmen and having snowball fights. In Midland, the snow lasted all of the morning and then melted away, but hopefully here, it will last longer.

Some of my favorite memories are of Casey and me going outside in the snow to play. Mom would make us wear bread bags over our shoes to keep our feet dry. We would get our overalls on and get all bundled up and then out the door we would go to make fresh footprints in the snow. What fun.

I still haven't uploaded my pictures. Maybe tomorrow....

Off to tend to my mad child. Any guesses of who it is? :)

2 comments:

Krista said...

I hope it snows for you! I love snow too. Mallory wished for snow almost every night last winter and it never happened, so I'm hoping we'll get at least one storm this winter!

Nancy said...

Lucky for you, SNOW! I hope you get it. It is so rare in my area but I do have great memories of several good snows during my childhood so it does happen! Enjoy!