Monday, August 27, 2007

back to his old self


...Noah is feeling so much better! Friday, I took him to the doctor and she diagnosed pneumonia. Apparently, little kids can take this hit and keep on ticking, because he never seemed super sick. He was tired and I could tell he didn't feel well, but by Sunday he was back to normal.

****
Rhett loves school so much he said on Saturday that he wished it was a school day!

****
My husband worked hard all weekend to build a fence on the side of our house. It looks awesome! Our old fence was at a low height and a little rickety. This new fence is made of cedar (sniff--ahh!) and is tall and will keep our dogs inside our backyard. Yay!

****
And me, well, I am going to clean house and do laundry.

Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad Noah is feeling better. So happy to hear that Rhett is loving 1st grade - that makes it easier on all of you. No pictures of the fence?? I am ready to see it. I know Scout & Brinkley will be pleased.

Christy

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that Noah is feeling better. I'm also glad that Rhett likes school.

Mom

Amanda said...

Glad Noah is feeling better! Oh the Monday's...cleaning and laundry...I feel your pain!