Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Scrapbook Tuesday returns

...Here is a sneak of a layout I created for yourscrapbookstash.com. If you want to see the whole thing, go the gallery (link is on the right). I just wanted to show Krista her beautiful daughter's picture and the journaling along with it. Phoebe loves her mama and did not seem to care for the rest of the adults at all (Seriously, she would give me these "evil-eye" looks and when I would try to hold her and talk to her, she would stick her lip out and cry silently!) until her mom and dad went to Lubbock to celebrate their anniversary. Then a whole different Phoebe emerged. She laughed, she smiled (even at me) and she had the most fun. So, I created this layout as proof to her mom that Phoebe did have a good time in Friona with her cousins. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute lo.

Mom

H Noble said...

Looks great, and I'm so glad Scrapbook Tuesday is back!
H

Krista said...

I love it!

Amanda said...

Woo Hoo! Great to see you get some scrappy time! It looks fabulous...at least what I saw!