Wednesday, August 22, 2007

in the last 9 years

...I have

*loved more than I could have ever thought possible

*had the two greatest boys ever with a man who is such a wonderful dad

*moved at least 7 times

*bought 5 different houses and sold 4 in a great amount of time

*have gone to at least 3 major baseball games

*lived in 3 different states

*been to the ER 6 different times (3 for me, 2 for Seth, 1 for Noah)

*been late countless of times because of my sweetie and no, I don't think it is ever gonna change :)

*cried and laughed more than I ever have

*baked at least 15 poppyseed cakes, 10 apple pies, 5 million dollar pies, and 3 key lime pies (Seth's favorite desserts)

*not yet baked one of his very favorite desserts: punchbowl cake. I will leave that up to his mom!

*gone to sleep feeling safe and secure every night

*not ironed more than I have ironed.

*done more laundry than I had ever cared to do.

*learned how to use a drill, a lawnmower and an edger

*but still not learned how to tip correctly ;)

*fought about the silliest things and really believed it was worth it

*been on this roller coaster of ups and downs with a man that happens to like roller coasters. :)

*known that every minute, every day is worth the effort

Seth, I love you even more than the day we were married 9 years ago. I remember walking down the aisle of the church, crying and thinking how strange it was that I was crying because I it was the first (but not last) time I cried when I was happy. And you do make me happy. Thank you for loving me, for being an awesome dad and for being you. Even when you do make us late. :)

Happy Anniversary sweetie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post!

Happy Anniversary you two!

Christy

Amanda said...

How sweet! Happy Anniversary!