Tuesday, August 07, 2007

blah

...Rhett has a cold, so today I am making him rest, drink plenty of fluids and yes, watch tv. That is the only way he will actually sit down and rest!

I, myself, am feeling a little lazy these past few days. I usually try to go for a walk/jog in the mornings before Seth goes to work but I haven't in a week. Just haven't felt up to it, no energy. Of course, if I start again, then I will have the energy I need to get through the day, so it is a vicious circle.

So it is a blah day here. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better...

2 comments:

H Noble said...

Tomorrow will be better! I got back on the elliptical last night after a few days off and I feel great this morning.

Hope Rhett is better soon!
H

Amanda said...

Poor thing....hope he feels better soon! As for the exercise....I am the same way...I feel so much better after I do it...It is just getting up to do it!