Tuesday, November 04, 2008

i voted!

I Voted glittering comment from FLMNetwork.com

...How exciting to be an American today! We are voting on such a historic election and that will be true whomever wins.

Today, I am thankful that we live in a country where we can vote on who governs it. I am thankful for the checks and balances our forefathers created. I am thankful that we will now have either an African-American president or a woman vice-president. It is about time. I am thankful that we can each have our own opinions on who is the right person for the job.

I am happy I voted. I hope you did too.

The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government.--Thomas Jefferson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted as well! My first time in the lovely Moose Lodge here in the LBK -- it was closest to my school! :)

Christy

Krista said...

I voted a week and a half ago, so this has been a long wait for me!