Tuesday, November 11, 2008

thanks anyway

...As I was cleaning dog poo off of a neighbor kid's shoe this afternoon, I thought, "Today hasn't been my favorite day." I guess some days are like that.

So here is "Even though it's been bad day here are some things I'm Thankful For" Thankful List:
1. My New York City photo book came in the mail-finally! Although I noticed a couple of errors (sorry girls), I think it turned out pretty good.
2. I may see both my sisters after Christmas this year! Who-hoo!
3. Seth took both the boys to cub scouts and I am all by myself right now. A good time to catch up on laundry. Oh who am I kidding? A good time to catch up on blogs.

Bye!

4 comments:

H Noble said...

Don't you feel better finding something to be thankful for, even on a dog poo day? :)

I have to remind myself of that amidst all the Eli poo and puke!

JNoble said...

I Justin, Promise to do my best,
to do my duty,
to God and My Country.
To help other people,
and to obey the Law of the Pack.

--man cub scouts was cool...well boy scouts still is in my opinion.

Krista said...

The photo book is the best!

Being in a house with no children is also nice. Forget the laundry!

Anonymous said...

I want to know more about this photo book ... can you put pics up? Just curious!

Christy