Saturday, November 01, 2008

what krista said

...So Krista is doing a post a day all month long because it is NaBloPoMo (hee hee). So I told her I was doing it too.

The Good:

Today was Noah's last soccer game. These last two games have been great. Noah has really gotten after the ball and you should have seen his determination. He scored a goal last week and wanted to again, but we were so proud of him anyway.

Last night was fun. I will post the pictures tomorrow. (I promised my kids I would play with them so I can't do it right now). The kids got lots of candy and promised to share the Dove chocolate bar they received with me so I am happy too.

Tonight I am going to "A Symphonic Night at the Movies: Hitchcock" with a couple of girl friends. I think it will be so neat. I remember watching one episode of "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" and it was the one where the woman was buried alive. I don't remember all the details but I do remember that someone was supposed to get her out, so she wasn't panicked until she realized that that same person was in the box with her. EEEK! ;)

See you tomorrow!

No comments: