Monday, November 03, 2008

i'm thankful again

...I remember two years ago I posted things that I was thankful for during the month of November. Since I am going to try to post every day this month, this is a good time to do something like that again.

So here is my Thankful List for today:

1. The time change. I really felt less tired, if only for an hour.
2. The lovely weather. It is beautiful. Just nice enough for the boys to wear shorts, which is good because I haven't done laundry yet.
3. Amazing music. The symphony was great. I want to watch some Alfred Hitchcock movies now.
4. Good friends I can count on and relax with are a blessing.
5. The Texas Tech Red Raiders are #2 right now. For the first time ever. Wow. (I won't say how they became number 2 in the ranking because one or two fans of the other team read this blog) :)

Bye!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In spite of being a fan of the other team, I have to say that Tech played a great game. And you know how much I hate to say that!!

Mom

Anonymous said...

I agree with the Tech comment for sure! :)

Christy

H Noble said...

Oh, I'm glad you felt rested. I didn't account for babies having their own internal schedules and not getting to sleep in!

I like your Thankful lists and look forward to reading them all.