Friday, November 28, 2008

Rhett's dear Santa

Dear Santa Claus,

My name is Rhett. I am a boy and I am already 7 years old!! I live in the great city of Edmond. Of course, that's in Oklahoma, United States, but I'll bet you knew that!! This year I've been so good that my halo is just a teensy weensy bit crooked!

Santa Claus, some things I might like for Christmas this year are:
-Nintendo DS;
-I phone; and
-Wii football game.

Santa Claus, I almost forgot to say...Have you hit your head on the north pole?

Love, Rhett

(This letter was written at school and by email on emailsanta.com. Santa even replied to him. Very cool).

5 comments:

Krista said...

Rhett wants an iphone!

How funny about Santa hitting his head on the North Pole. That never would've occurred to me.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet!

Now which of his requests is Santa going to bring him?! That is quite a list! :)

Christy

H Noble said...

That's a great letter- can hear the humor in it and see his smile! Teensy weensy bit crooked halo, huh? :)

Anonymous said...

One of Casey's employees said that the Wii football game is really hard. Casey wanted me to pass this on.

Rhett is really developing a sense of humor. The crooked halo is pretty funny.

Mom

Cheryl Wray said...

Santa hitting his head on the Pole--too funny!!!