Wednesday, October 18, 2006

i'm better now

...I got all my negativity out of my system. Really, Seth. :) Even after I tried to paint the office in a way that would allow us not to move the furniture and it didn't work out as plan. So after all the taping and measuring, I am back to square one. But I am choosing to breathe deeply and try to do something else for awhile.

Today is the start of Rhett and Noah's fall break so this morning we went to the library and I think this afternoon we will go for a nature walk. The trees are just beautiful and I want to get some pictures. We'll have to bundle up because it is cold, but it will be worth it, at least for me. I am so excited about fall this year. So expect some pictures tomorrow of the pretty leaves. :)

3 comments:

Krista said...

Isn't it cool to finally live somewhere with foliage?

H Noble said...

1) Don't breathe too deeply if there are paint fumes in your house! :)
2) Seems like the boys did a fine job dressing themselves for the cold, in your earlier post!
3) Have fun outside! Its still just hot here.
H

Nancy said...

Enjoy your special time with the boys. Treasure every minute with them because this time will pass so quickly and they will be off to college before you know it. Give them an extra hug, read aloud another book to them, and take another picture!
Blessings,
Nancy