Tuesday, October 03, 2006

post a blog...check

...I am in a blogging rut. I have no idea what to blog about. I think my mind is on other things (like the HOF contest, getting my house in order, Thanksgiving) so I am not thinking much of anything else. I have a big to do list in my head and that is pretty much it.

I do need to say that there are many people in need of prayers right now. I am leaving it as unspoken prayer requests, but they are weighing on my heart. Please pray for healing, for comfort, for strength and for the answers they need, if it weighs on your heart as well.

One more thing: Life moves too fast, so remember to take the time to breathe. Breathe in your blessings, breathe in fresh air, breathe in the joy around you. Just breathe.

4 comments:

H Noble said...

Amen Aimee!
Its okay- we've been in slumps too. If you'll notice, the last several posts on ours have been by me, not J.
Hope you get your to-do list done. Thanks for the prayers and they're coming to you too!
H

Anonymous said...

Hey Aimee! I would love to hear an update on Rhett and his kindergarten experience thus far. Is he liking it? Has he made any good friends yet? Is he playing soccer this year? Just curious how you all like the school, etc. It may not be an entertaining blog to all, but I for one would love to hear it!
Christy

aimee said...

Thanks for the idea Christy! I'll do that tomorrow!

You always have the great ideas! Maybe you should start your own blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Aims. :) I've been bad about checking in lately (no computer time -- believe it or not!), but just wanted to say hi. I think of you guys often. Love ya -