Monday, October 23, 2006

oh, Tooth Fairy




...you need to come to our house tonight! Rhett has lost his tooth!


It was so loose this morning that he let me pull it out. I wasn't sure I could do it. I still remember being the pulled, not the puller. (One time, my dad pulled my tooth out with my mouth full of peanut butter and jelly sandwich. What a guy!)




But , we did it in 2 tries. He was so excited! After telling daddy, he told me to make sure and write a note (that is his word for email or blog) to everyone.

R: Write a note to Grandmom about my tooth.

me: Ok, Rhett.

R: And Nana.

me: Ok, Rhett.

R: Oh and Nicolas!


And I am sure if we did not have to go to the bus stop, he would have had a much longer list that of family members that need to know. :)

Can you believe it? I am starting to get a mushy feeling, so I better go...


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I'm glad that he wanted me to know.

Mom

Krista said...

He looks adorable!

Dad pulled my first tooth and it ended up lost forever in the shag carpet. Luckily the tooth fairy came anyway!

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures! Rhett, let us know what the tooth fairy brings. Way to go Mom. He really shouldn't be old enough to be losing teeth. Love, Sandy

Abbey said...

What an exciting time in the Houston house! I remember losing my first tooth. The tooth fairy left me some money and a new book about losing teeth. I still have the book!

H Noble said...

How exciting! And yea for you for being able to take it! :)
H

Anonymous said...

Oh, Aimee! Don't tell me! That means Bailey's next!! I don't think I can handle it, as I'm still trying to accept her going into kindergarten. Ha!
~Ginger

Anonymous said...

Rhett - Congratulations on loosing your first tooth! Too cool! Be sure and have your mom tell us about the tooth fairy.

Christy

aimee said...

Ginger, I am so glad you commented! I have been having trouble with my email but I promise I will get back to you soon!

JNoble said...

What the tooth fairy payout these days? Has it kept up with inflation? Is it affected by gas prices or hurricanes? Sorry the auditor in me can't help it =)

Justin

Unknown said...

oh my goodness -- I love when they start to lose their teeth ---> it is so great that you got a pic of it!!!!