Sunday, October 15, 2006

sunday funnies

...So today I was reading the new TV Week in the Sunday paper and they have a section called TV Forum which I always find so hilarious. People can comment on any tv-related topics by calling a phone number. Here are some questions by the Oklahoman public: "I would like to request that they cancel Friday Night Lights in Oklahoma, because it's about Texas football." Wait, it gets better... "How much older is Dick Clark than Bob Barker? Dick Clark doesn't look a day over 40, but Bob Barker looks dead." And finally, "Geraldo is twice as good as Anderson Cooper. So I propose that Geraldo has a show called 720 degrees." And there is always a comment about the Family Feud show. At first I wondered why they even have this column. Is it supposed to be funny? Are we supposed to feel sad for these people? And why do I read it every week? It is like a bad car wreck. I cannot keep from reading it every Sunday. What is even worse is that it is the very first thing I read from the paper. I know. Sad, isn't it?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! Isn't that the way things always go? Very funny!

Krista said...

I would read that first too! Much more entertaining than the news!