Friday, October 27, 2006

my list of things to-do

...for today:
1. Laundry
2. Clean house
3. Think good thoughts for my brother. I hope the weight on his shoulders and his heart is lifted after today.

...for this weekend:
1. Spend time with Seth. He has been working non-stop this past week and we miss him.
2. Bake. I want to get a jump ahead of the upcoming holidays.
3. Scrapbook. I haven't done a layout in 2 weeks. The creative part in my mind is itching for something to do.
4. Go to the neighborhood fall festival. This should be fun for the boys. I never know about these things. Do the kids wear costumes? They never mention the word, "halloween" so I never know.

Yes, I know this has to be the most boring post ever. I don't even have any excuse for it. When I don't use the creative part of my mind, it falls asleep. Seriously. ...Okay, that was an excuse. Here's another: I got the FluMist yesterday and while it was much better than a shot (especially for Rhett who was high-fiving the nurse after it was over--remember he is terrified of shots), it made me so tired. I went to be early last night and still today I am dragging. Let's see if I can think of another...nope. Sorry. All tapped out. Signing off now.

3 comments:

Krista said...

I would be tired too after all the cupcake baking and pumpkin carving and spider-web-untangling you did yesterday! You are much more ambitious than me most days!

H Noble said...

Yeah, I'm not sure the flu-mist thing is a good excuse. ;) I'm with Krista- I think you've just got a lot going on!
I haven't done a layout in over a month, and before that was the month before that- just when Amy has me over to her house to crop. What a bummer.
H

Nancy said...

You have more energy than me and I didn't even do the flu mist thing. Have a great weekend!