Tuesday, August 08, 2006

exhausted

...from unpacking boxes, from moving stuff around, from looking at a dirty house, from the heat. I didn't realize when we moved that we were going to live in a place that is over 100 degrees for weeks. It is literally one of the hottest spots in the United States right now. I keep looking at Seattle and wishing we had moved there. Ha, ha, just kidding Seth.

In boys news: Rhett and Noah have found a friend. They played with one of the neighbor kids for 4 hours yesterday. This is a big thing for us. They haven't had a neighbor kid to play with since we moved from Houston over 2 years ago. They were exhausted (see, there is that word again) yesterday. I finally had to make the child leave because my boys were falling apart tired. But they had fun and again, I am so happy we moved into this neighborhood.

6 comments:

H Noble said...

I'm so glad to hear that Aimee! That will help you and them for them to have a playmate! Hope you find some good ladies to be friends with there. Sounds like things are going well so far.
H

H Noble said...

Neighborhood friends are harder and harder to find these days. I am glad you have already hooked them up with one.

J

P.S. Holly's a good housekeeper if you need to rent her for the weekend, free travel makes her cheap!

H Noble said...

I don't know that I want to be called cheap!
H

Anonymous said...

Glad you sent me your site and I am so happy for the boys. I know that was just as important for them as it was for you! Hope you cool off soon!!
Christy

H Noble said...

Is that Christy S? Or formerly anyway? Tell her hi!
H

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is me, the former Stephens-so I will say hello to you myself! I actually checked out your blog as it was linked here with Aimee's. Sounds like you are doing great!

Christy