Friday, August 11, 2006

it's raining

...and I am so excited! I don't care how long it lasts but a little rain might make it cooler today. Yesterday reached 108 degrees, so I am hoping for a nice 98. :)

I am also excited because some friends of ours are coming to see us on Sunday. They have family not too far from here so they are coming through Edmond to see us before they go there. I am excited because we really didn't get to say good-bye to them when we moved. And now we know that we will still be able to see each other occasionally. Very cool!

3 comments:

H Noble said...

Hurray for your rain! Hope you have a good time with your friends- anyone I know?
H

H Noble said...

Hey- you need to make a profile. Pretend I don't know anything about you... :)
H

H Noble said...

Rain thief....

J