Tuesday, August 15, 2006

nothing to say

...so I thought I would post a picture from our vacation to Virginia. This is Seth and the boys when we were down in a cavern. Rhett thought it was pretty neat, so did Seth, but Noah was hungry the whole time. How do you explain to a 3-year-old that we are a mile down below and cannot get a snack right now? Yeah, I did not get that across to him at all. My sister Krista and her husband and two daughters were with us. Her baby, about 11 months old, thought the caverns were hilarious! She kept laughing and laughing. I miss both my sisters very much. Love you Jana and Krista!!

eta: Krista just called me. She didn't know I had a blog (didn't get an email I sent her) so how neat was it that she called to say hi to me!

9 comments:

H Noble said...

Thanks for the pic! J and I need to put more pics on our blog- are you reading J?
I understand about missing your family- mine aren't completely across the country like yours are though.
H

aimee said...

I agree--I need to see some pictures of y'all!

You should post pictures of your scrapbook pages on your blog, that way I will see them!

H Noble said...

Good idea!
H

Abbey said...

I loved the picture! You are so lucky to be able to take family vactions to cool places. I understand about reasoning with a 3 year old. That is my job in a nutshell! :)

I completely understand about the sister thing. I wish mine lived closer. At least it makes me cherish the time we get together more than others do.

Anonymous said...

Very cool my friend! I know how special it is when your sibling calls...of course, Brandon usually needs a favor when he does! It still is nice though. :)

Christy

aimee said...

Yeah, brothers are like that, aren't they?

H Noble said...

Your brothers call you?
H

H Noble said...

I guess that was a cheap shot. He did call me on my birthday. He dialed for Jared and on the machine we heard "Dada- where they at? You do it." I love my nephews! And my brother! And T! Isn't family great?
H

Anonymous said...

Love you too!

Cute kids, by the way! :)