Thursday, January 11, 2007

bits and pieces

...Noah has a sinus infection, so he stays at home from school again. It is funny, he doesn't even act like he feels bad, but he had a fever at the dr's office yesterday. He asked today if he could watch tv and I said yes and he smiled and said, "Because I'm sick!" At least he is happy...
***
It is weird how things work out. I was so concerned about my dentist's appointment today and trying to figure out what to do with the kids this afternoon and finally thought of cancelling. So I called and you know what? They had no record of my appointment anyway! That means if I had shown up this afternoon, they wouldn't have seen me because I had no appointment to them. And if Noah hadn't gotten sick, I wouldn't have called to check. Funny.
***
I mentioned the other day about buying some New York guide books for a trip I was taking with my mom and sisters in honor of my 30th birthday. Well, we have decided we are going in June 2008. I am so excited to plan for this trip! I have wanted to go to New York for at least 10 years now. And in a year and a half I will! Yay!
***
That's all I have today. I am going to attempt to clean another room today. The other day I totally reorganized my kitchen and it looks great. Now if I can remember what this feeling of accomplishment feels like, I will make it stay that way! One room at a time, my house will get clean again.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Isn't that funny about the dental appointment? Good you called, huh?
How EXCITING about your trip to NYC! I have a good friend that lives there and would LOVE to go sometime!! Someday . ..

Krista said...

Glad Noah isn't feeling sick, at least!

I'm trying to organize my house one room at a time too. The only problem is I can't decide which room to start with!

H Noble said...

Hope he's better soon, even though he doesn't feel bad.
Could you come do my house when you get done? All the organization I've tackled lately is my wrapping paper/ribbons/bows container. Oh, and my pantyhose drawer. Pretty exciting, huh?
H

Nancy said...

God was wathcing over you today. Good luck with the cleaning.