Tuesday, January 30, 2007

once a month

...I decided to make a simple album this year. It is so simple that I only work on it once a month. It is called "12 Days" and for each month, I've picked a day (this month the day I picked beforehand was Jan. 17th) to scrapbook my thoughts.

On the front page, I put my goals for this year and a little blurb about what is going on "right now."

I haven't put the finishing touches on it yet, but even though this one is very simple, I may keep it that way. That day I was feeling down about the weather and I think that this exactly fits my feeling. A little empty, no "energy" in sight, you know what I mean?

And just think, after December, I'll have a whole album finished! :)

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a neat idea! It's like a diary except with pictures.

Mom

Missy Glave said...

This is such a GREAT idea!! Can't wait to see the rest of your months!

Cheryl Wray said...

What a SUPER, SUPER idea!! I love it!!! And,yes, please show us each month as you go!

H Noble said...

Very cute idea. Its bold and thought-provoking, yet won't take hours and hours to put together.
Love it!
H