Thursday, January 25, 2007

busy,busy,busy

...or at least it seems to me that I am this week. I spent all day yesterday painting my bathroom. I am 90% complete! :) I will post pics when it is all finished. I will tell you this: it makes me happy to be in my bathroom. The color is awesome!
I do have to give a shout-out to my mom-in-law--she called to check on me because I hadn't blogged in two days. Very sweet and made my day. Thanks Sandy!
***
One reason why my husband and I are "meant to be":
Today, we both slipped and fell on the ice, at different times and different locations. He called me a little while ago and told me that he fell hard on the ice with no one around. I laughed and told him I did the same thing! Except mine was more of a "Oh No, I'm gonna fall, I'm gonna fall...Oh, I fell" kind of dance and A LOT of people saw me. See, we are meant to be.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Have you ever seen the Ellen DeGeneres sketch about falling down? If you have, you'll laugh at the memory of it. If not, then never mind!

Anyway, sorry you fell, and glad your bathroom is coming along!

Anonymous said...

Bathrooms are really one of the hardest rooms to paint. I'm glad that you are nearly finished.

Mom