Monday, January 15, 2007

apology/scrap and share

...uhhh, I have mommy brain. You know the affliction where you forget everything, think things are a certain date, when in fact they are still 3 days away (ahem, Krista's b-day, ahem), then when you get an email from a certain somebody (ahem, Krista, ahem) giving a subtle hint that it is not their special day today, you think she is wrong (just for a second).
So, I've changed the post and save something for Friday. Sorry Krista! And thanks for being so nice about it.
***
In other news, no school again. The boys and I did venture out in the backyard Monday. We had fun sliding down our little hill with the lids off of big plastic boxes. We may have to go somewhere Tuesday. Seriously. Rhett was hoping to go to Burger King or I-Hop. He was very disappointed when I said no.
I feel bad about complaining. I talked to a friend that lives in Denver on Monday night. He said it was -10 degrees in the morning that day. They have really had some kind of winter this year. I think I can handle the teens after hearing that.
***

Here is my Tuesday layout. I almost forgot! This one was fun to do and fun to take the pictures. Noah was helping his Grandmom and was concentrating on the dough and doing such a great job. Then the older boys came and they all started acting silly, punching and pulling off dough. The cinnamon rolls came out great though!

4 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Happy Birthday Krista ... and your layout is such fun ... love it!

Krista said...

Hee!

Just be sure to put your original post up on Friday...I like reading nice stuff about me!

Love you sis!

H Noble said...

Sledding sounds fun. I just stayed in and looked at the icicles hanging from the roof. As exciting as it got was trying to empty the rain gauge and realizing it was frozen solid!
H

Cheryl Wray said...

So funny about forgetting . . . I do stuff like that all the time. Get my days seriously mixed up! LOL
Love the layout--love that you're posting one each week!
Stay warm!!!