Friday, January 05, 2007

boys with a camera

...Last night, the boys and I had some fun. I finally uploaded Rhett's pictures from his new Disney Pix camera and I had to laugh at some of them. He took many "action" shots of the Bionicle castle and figures. Here are a couple:



And sweet boy that Rhett is, he shared his camera with Noah. Here are a couple that Noah took:


Rhett must like taking stills (like Ansel Adams perhaps!) because there were also many pictures of the snowy backyard:


And now is where the fun began. With the Disney software, you can alter your picture however you want. Here is the picture I did to show them some cool things they could do with it:

And this is what Rhett did:

He had much fun with the stamper. They laughed so hard!

For Christmas, Santa also gave Rhett some scrapbook supplies so he can actually scrap his photos. He is so excited. Me too. It is something fun we can do together!

Thanks for letting me share!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he can work for National Geographic and get to travel all over the world! Cute pictures - especially the eyeballs stamped all over the back yard!

Mom

Krista said...

How fun -- The eyeballs are great! And the snowy backyard is actually very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Rhett - very cool pictures my man! Excellent work!

Christy

H Noble said...

That's wonderful! I love that he's interested in the same things you are. Have fun!
H

Missy Glave said...

Wow ... such great photos ... and the things you can do to alter them on the computer ... amazing!!

It's so wonderful he now has his own Scrapbook Supplies ... make sure to share some of his layouts with us.

Cheryl Wray said...

I LOVE it!!! The pictures are so cool. Tell him he is quite the photographer!!
And I love having my girls scrapbook with me. They love it too! So, have fun when you guys get to do that together! Good mommy-son time, for sure!

Nancy said...

Thanks for sharing news about this software... who knew kids could do this. I love to learn something new (at my age...ha). You have made my day.