Wednesday, January 03, 2007

my new toy

...I have not got around to uploading Rhett's pictures yet, so maybe tomorrow. I would say that I have been so busy with laundry and putting Christmas things away and that would be partly true, but the main reason is because I have been playing with my new Christmas present from Seth: my Zune. How fun is this thing? Well, I have spent the last hour picking out music for White (my name for my Zune. So original, I know.) And now I am listening to Keith Urban and loving it! Thanks sweetie!!

The boys are back at school today. They were both pretty excited about it. Getting to see their friends was a big thing for them. Rhett was such in a hurry to get to the bus that he tripped getting out of the car. He got right back up and no tears were shed, but I know it must have hurt. He still smiled at me through the bus' window so I know he was okay.

I know this was a quick post, but I really do need to start some laundry. Another exciting day in my life! :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until your children are grown and then return with their children and spend about 4 days at your house! I am still finding sticky on the floor in the kitchen. We enjoyed all of you so much, but I had really forgotten how much work for children (big and little). Sandy

Missy Glave said...

It's so nice to get back to "normal" after the holidays isn't it? I've actually looked forward to housework and the daily stuff since Christmas has ended. Your new toy sounds fun ... enjoy!