Tuesday, January 23, 2007

rhett's layout too

...Today is Tuesday and I'm sharing layouts, including one from Rhett.
Here is a Christmas layout:

And here is the inside of the flap:

Noah was using Rhett's old hand-me-down bicycle and it was a little wobbly, so for his birthday, we gave him a new Hot Wheels Bicycle. He was pretty excited!

This layout is about the night I got to see Julie Andrews. If you click on it, you will be able to see the journaling but it is all about how my favorite thing is hanging with these three:

And here is Rhett's first layout. He picked out everything and I helped with the ribbon. Yesterday he said something to the effect that it might be a little girly to scrapbook and before I could say no it is not! he said it was okay because he liked it anyway. I told him that many guys scrapbook and art is not girly, nor is taking pictures. I hope he never stops doing something he loves just because most boys don't do it. Maybe I should get Seth to start doing it, just to reinforce that it is a "guy" thing too, right Seth? ;)

Thanks for letting me share! Have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed with Rhett's layout! I like yours too, especially the one with Santa Claus.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Tell Rhett he did an awesome job! He is way ahead of me. I just can't seem to get into it. Tell him he can do some for me. Sandy

Cheryl Wray said...

My favorite is the "My Favorite Things" layout. (favorite...smile!)
And Rhett did such a great job!! Isn't it fun to scrapbook with your kids? McKenna is actually attending my class tonight so she can scrapbook.

Missy Glave said...

Your layouts are so wonderful ... and Rhett's .... oh my goodness ... it's absolutely gorgeous!!!

H Noble said...

Cute layouts! And Rhett's too. I also hope he doesn't quit b/c its a "girl" thing.
Come on Seth! Back us up with a layout of your own, please!
H