Wednesday, January 10, 2007

from sweet to sour

...One minute I am thanking God for the sweet time that I am getting to spend with my husband and youngest son, who was coughing and couldn't go to sleep so we put him in our bed and laid with him, and the next I am thinking, "Eww...great. So much for the sweet moment!" Noah coughed so much he made himself get sick. On me. Nice.

So today is a change of plans. Doctor time. Hoping that he gets better so I can take him to school tomorrow so I can go to the dentist. Not that I want to go to the dentist, I just really need to. Having to drag him with me to the grocery store to buy some things because this weekend a snowstorm might fall upon us.

But I am still thankful for that sweet moment. Seth and I were talking about how big are kids have gotten. We just love them so much. And because of that, I'll take the sour moments too. As long as there are more sweet to follow! :)

2 comments:

H Noble said...

Here's to more sweet moments for you!!
H

Krista said...

Eww, isn't that the worst?

(But snuggling with your kids is the best.)

Hope he feels much better soon!